Search Engine Optimization Made Easy
Trusted by over 300 small business owners worldwide
10 pages of bespoke SEO advice
Score out of 100 - fails, warnings and high priority
Bespoke advice on how to improve your website
See how Google sees your website
Check if your website is mobile
Broken links test
H1 tags, meta description and title tags tested
Website speed optimisation advice
Google Analytics integration test & advice
Microdata schema test
SEO friendly URLs
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Be found on Google and other search engines.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a term which describes all activities taken to make your website visible on Google and other search engines. Broadly speaking there are two areas of SEO practices, on-page optimisation and off-page optimisation. They are best used together to make the most of your business ranking online.
On-page search engine optimisation
This is the preparing and managing of your website pages to appear in the “organic” or free search engine result pages. These are the pages of your website which appear when a potential customer types in words or phrases into a search engine to find the information they are looking for. Some of the metrics used for on-page optimisation are:
- Duplicate content monitoring
- Site architecture and coding
- Conversions and goals
- Headings, page titles, meta tags, alt text and meta descriptions
- Site uptime
- Rich content
- Mobile optimisation
- Keyword and content optimisation
- Off-page search engine optimisation techniques.
The way Google and other search engines rank websites is based on an algorithm. This carefully designed algorithm takes into account various measures about your website and gives you a rank on the search result listings. The algorithm takes into account thousands of off-page metrics to determine your website’s rank on search result pages. Off-page techniques metric include:
- Link building – link from other websites to your website
- Deep linking
- Social optimisation
- Press releases
- Keyword search
- Blogs and articles
- The number of unique visitors your website attracts every month.
Can my business benefit from SEO?
The better optimised your website pages are for search engines, the higher they would show up on the search engine results pages for the searched key phrases. A high ranking is essential since most searchers never look beyond the first or second page and most search engines show around 10 results per page (Google sometimes shows as little as 5 results on the first page). Therefore it’s essential that your website shows up in the first two pages to get qualified traffic.
How can Cost Saving Marketing help?
We will start by identifying the best keywords for your website. We’ll then integrate them into your website’s title tags, headlines and website content (this means they will be integrated in the coding of the website). We will also ensure all the coding behind your site is error free and easy for search engines robots to read and follow. The next step will be submitting your website to search engines (like Google, Bing and Yahoo). We will list your website in relevant directories, as well as obtaining links to your site from respected and useful referral websites, all of which are critical in getting your website better placed on the search engines. We can create a blog, optimise social media channels to link to your website as well as using other marketing techniques to add links to your website – article submissions, Google Local ( Google Places for Business) and Google rich snippets.
Why choose Search Engine Optimisation from Cost Saving Marketing?
- Our team of SEO professionals are Google Certified; this means our SEO experts are up-to-date with all Google algorithm updates and Webmaster changes.
- We prove instant SEO progress – we give you unique log-ins which you can use to access your dashboard and monitor the development of your campaigns ‘real time’.
- Our unique platform allows you to track each keyword’s Google ranking with daily, weekly and monthly line graphs.
- Each individual keyword has its own rank tracking so you can see which keywords perform the best.
- We prepare monthly executive summaries which you can see and download via your dedicated dashboard.
- Our dashboard allows you to have more than one campaign if you have multiple websites.
- You can request a proposal any time via your dashboard.
- All proposals are prepared in 48 hours.
- You can order other products, such as social media and website design, directly from your dashboard.
Search Engine Optimisation Frequently Asked Questions
How important is keyword selection?
What are the different keyword types and categories?
How to choose the right keywords?
What tools can I use to research keywords?
How long will it take to rank number 1 on Google?
What guarantee do I have you are actually working on ranking my website?
Is there a way to know how many people are visiting my website?
WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS AND THEY LOVE US
Competitive prices, great communication, massive results and professional service every time. We will definitely use again.
Cost Saving Marketing are by far the best marketing agency we have ever worked with. Immediate results and great ROI.